Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fucking Meth Labs

I needed to purchase a few items from my pharmacy counter today which contained pseudoephedrine. Not heroin. Not LSD. Not crack cocaine. But sincere thanks to the toothless, sleep-deprived, Walmart shoplifting freaks who decided making meth in their basements and ignoring their babies for a week so DCFS comes a knockin' was a fucking genius business opportunity. No, really, THANK YOU.

Have you ever been close to being over your limit on your bank account or credit card? You play the "let's see how much I can put on THIS one" game at the register. That's exactly how I felt today when I needed to buy Children's Sudafed liquid, Claritin D, and regular Sudafed. I felt like saying, "No whammies, no whammies, no whammies..." But then BAM! You may NOT buy that much pseudoephedrine-containing drugs, Miss Dressed Like a Ballet Teacher But Is Clearly the Head Dealer of the Meth Ring in Bolingbrook!!! Suck my right one, fucktard. I know what the hell is gonna make me, my hubby, and my sniffly-nosed kids feel better and it sure as hell ain't that bullshit alternative phenylalalalalalalanine or whatever the hell it's called. That shit makes me feel dizzier than Pamela Anderson on the spinning teacups at Disneyworld. Give me the good stuff and I will give you a personal tour of my basement, bring your ephedrine-sniffing canines, do a body cavity search for all I fucking care.

Why do a few bad apples have to spoil the bunch? It saddens, shocks, and pisses me off that it really was such a fucking problem that now you have to sign away your stored cord blood of your first born, your 401K, and your dead cat's ashes just to buy a God damn box of those little red pills. And the gum-smacking bitch behind the counter has no sympathy, in fact she was eyeing me up and down to make me flinch. I am not guilty of SHIT, Laquonda, so avert your eyes from my miniscule pile of the good shit!

So now in a few weeks I might be eligible to have 10 more pills, or whatever the government has decided is my legal ration. I am guessing it takes an assload of those little pills to create any decent amount of meth. Two boxes of 20 pills and a bottle of grape-flavored kids' Sudafed is really gonna put my over the edge? REALLY? Fuck you, FDA. Fuck you, meth lab tweaktards. And fuck you Walgreen's. Now my house will stay congestion-free for maybe a week. See you soon, ephedrine whorehouse.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know all too well how this works. Ask for Claritin D, wa-a-ay behind the counter, up high on a shelf, show your ID, sign your name & address in the 3 ring binder, have the clerk run your ID in the scanner,wait 10 min. so they can put a Rx label on it (even tho' it doesn't need one), pay ONLY at the Rx counter lest you run off with the stuff, & hope it's enough to give you breathing relief for a few days. Isn't it fun?
Mom

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Brevin stared at the far wall, Tykir at the table, Lanthan at Brevins back. Not so strange to be fucking Hyle, but where had the compulsion come from? Not body and soul. Nialdlyes red legs crisscrossed over his back. Past Radins shoulder, she spied her parents watching closely, concern utmost on their faces.
[url=http://cumonshot.1sthost.org/index11.html]free facial cum shots[/url]
[url=http://cumonshot.1sthost.org/index12.html]vaginal cum shots[/url]
[url=http://cumonshot.1sthost.org/index13.html]blonde shots her pussy cum everywhere[/url]
[url=http://cumonshot.1sthost.org/index14.html]vaginal cum shots[/url]
[url=http://cumonshot.1sthost.org/index15.html]video cum shots[/url]
[url=http://cumonshot.1sthost.org/index16.html]young male cum shots[/url]
[url=http://cumonshot.1sthost.org/index17.html]free male cum shots[/url]
[url=http://cumonshot.1sthost.org/index18.html]free cum shots in ass[/url]

Anonymous said...

hot milf camel toe