Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Stop Using My Fucking Name

Excuse me, but exactly WHERE was it written that the name "Molly" shall be unanimously chosen as the most popular dog name in history? It is the name of a person, not an animal who eats its own shit. You don't name a dog Matt or Bill or Jennifer or Liz. It sounds weird, doesn't it? So why MY GOD DAMN NAME?! Enough already. If I meet one more person who says, "My aunt has a black Lab named Molly!" I will punch you in the mouth. Then I will shit on your foot and maybe even bite your leg. So please humor me and tell me the fucking dog's name is Biscuit, okay people?! I'm over it...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

#2 Top Dog Name: Oscar
That's my kid's name. If you do have an animal with the same name as a person or a child, keep it to yourself. Next time somebody says that Oscar shares his name with a dog, I will say "What a coincidence, I named my dog after you...I call her Douche Bag." Molly, I feel your pain.

Anonymous said...

Good thing your name is not Ginger. When I was a teenager, we had a collie named Ginger. She was very pretty with awesome hair. Tsk tsk tsk...



Andrea

Anonymous said...

Had I known your name would be so conveniently interchangeable with a DOG or a CAT, I would've chosen Esmerelda or Imogene instead. You can bet your sweet biscuits no one will use those names for their adorable pets.
Love, Mom