Friday, December 19, 2008

Almost Famous?

Well gosh golly jeepers, it appears I am the talk of the town! I ran into a friend of mine who said a Naperville mom who is a Lifetime Fitness gym-goer was chatting about me. Actually it sounded more like complaining. That darn post I wrote about my disdain for bench-savers that one day!! Gee, I almost regret writing it... No, I really don't. If you make assumptions about me via my blog, fine. I have noticed some very high school dirty looks as I pass by some ladies at the gym. It sorta' makes me laugh. I mean, this is the INTERNET here, folks. If you want to read another blog or website or anything of the millions of things on here, it is your free will to do so. I write very openly and I have a crass-as-hell mouth. I will give you that. But I like how I write. I think I am pretty fucking (ooh, there's that word she likes again!) funny. Was it the "hairy twat bag" comment? I can't even recall what I wrote but I'm sure it was a clever melange of profanity. If you think something is funny, you laugh and read it or watch it. If it offends you or goes against your religion or whatever else is giving you a perma-wedgie over it, then go somewhere else. Please, feel free to comment on my shit. I welcome it. If you think I'm a funny bitch then pass my blog link on to friends. Did I mention I sold one of my blog stories to a little station called ABC? I guarantee there will not be the words HAIRY TWAT BAG in the pilot but I guess someone thinks I'm funny.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that makes you "infamous". She is just jealous. Keep being fucking nasty! I love the way you are honest about it all. So many people are PC these days (which I hate) and it is refreshing to hear the truth.

Anonymous said...

Molly...you rock...I hate bench savers too!

Christina

Anonymous said...

I immediately thought of this song...check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS-JTzVBEQE

I love reading your blog. It's hilarious...I watch it! :)

Anonymous said...

...meant to say "I'd watch it!" On TV...BRING IT sista!!

JiveMommy said...

Some people should wear a big "C" on their foreheads for guess what??? Clueless. The same people used to hog the tennis courts back in the heydays of tennis, before we joined the clubs. It's downright irritating, but people like you speak for all of us!! Rip their !#$@ heads off.
Mom