Friday, June 19, 2009

It's coming, it's coming...

Wow, it was brought to my attention that I have sorely neglected my blog. My bad. I will get on that soon. Promise. I haven't felt my "funny vibe" enough to sit down and write anything good. And who wants to read a pile of boring shit? Not me. I will also blame the social-networking whore, Facebook. I am pathetically addicted to my daily visits to see what everyone is up to. Because that shit is earth-shatteringly important. At least that's what I tell myself when I spend countless hours looking at friend suggestions, super pokes, and douche bag quizzes. Fuck, I need to get a life. DAMN YOU, FACEBOOK. Write more later, gonna change my status update...

1 comment:

Candis said...

THANK YOU!! Write about facebook. I'm sure you've got something to say about that! Can't wait! Keep 'em comin!