Wednesday, May 28, 2008

We Are Family


Me, Mom, and Andy at Andy and Keisha's wedding rehearsal. Didn't mean for my boobs to box her head in like bookends but it happens. Easy to see Andy and I get our height from our dad, huh?

We have now merged two funny, diverse, and glorious families together. Andy and Keisha were married on May 9th and it was a blasty-blast of a wedding. (What am I, Dane Cook?!) It's just such a warm and fuzzy feeling in the cockles of your heart, wherever the heck they are, from the whole event. People you either haven't seen in YEARS or that haven't seen each other in years, all blended in one room, doing botty poppin' dance moves to "It's Time for the Perculator" and "Whoop, There It Is!". Brings a tear to my eye. More wedding pics to come, don't you worry....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...and then my mom gave me a "motor boat"