Monday, November 17, 2008

Blog Tutorial

I have heard through the grapevine that there are some of you reading my blog who are new to the world of Jivemommy. Welcome. I am glad to have you reading and I hope laughing at my stuff. I also heard from some good sources that a few of you are shocked at my foul mouth. It is sort of shocking to open a blog page and read such exclamations as "cocksucker" and "hairy twat bags". I know. Let me assure you, I do not curse like this in front of children. I save it for my blog or when I am out with girlfriends and have foolishly thought having that fourth shot of Patron at 2am was a good idea. If the potty mouth is too savage for your taste, you can always not read it. But admit it, you sort of LIKE getting shocked, don't you? I mean, somedays you just want to vent about the shit sandwich life serves you on a daily basis but it's hard to express it via the written word. That's where I fucking come in, ladies and gents.

Please feel free to scroll back and read my older blog posts, too. There is some funny shit. "Where do I find this, Molly?" you ask? On the lower left hand side.....scroll down...keep going...there it is! There are 157 postings you can read and many will make you laugh till you piss yourself or at least tear up a little. Okay, that's what I HOPE you'll do anyway. I write about being a mom, wife, spin class junkie/gym rat, girlfriend, and about all the things in life that make me happy or piss me off and want to make me say "mother fucker" really, really loud. You can comment and defend or bitch about what I say. Do it, you know you want to. And even if I complain about something one day it does not mean it is on my mortal enemy list. I JOKE about shit, people, so take a chill pill. I make fun of everyone, including myself, so please don't take my (fucking) writing too (God damn) seriously, okay (you douche nozzle)? There, do you want to read my shit now? At least pass it on so I can eventually find some publisher or agent who thinks my shit is book-worthy. No I am not on acid, I really and truly want this to happen. So pass it on!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Molly,

I loved discovering your blog! I crack up about the mom stuff - I can relate.

Anonymous said...

It makes my day!!

Christina