Sunday, January 25, 2009

You Are NOT a Celebrity

I got to witness a real-life pig in action last night. He is a dirty shit bag. Drew Peterson. It fucking makes me nauseated to see him out in public, galavanting around as if he is just a normal man, a rule-abiding citizen of the city I live in. But he is not. I firmly believe he murdered his last two wives. Stacey Peterson went missing in October of 2007. She was never found. He claims she left for another man, even though that meant she would have left two very young children behind. Bull fucking shit. I know some of Stacey's friends. She was fearful of him, he couldn't control her, he killed her. It makes me so fucking angry that this dirty fuck is so arrogant. He parades around town like a local celebrity. He has repeatedly gone on the Today show to proclaim his innocence. His third wife's body was exhumed and it was proven she was murdered. HELLO?!!!!!! See a God damn pattern here? We were out last night at a bar where he usually hangs out. True to rumor, he showed up wtih his new, 22 year-old fiance. She looks all of 16. Is this girl a total idiot??! I do not get it. The most infuriating part of the evening was seeing all the people who were feeding this asshole's ego. They were seeking him out, shaking his hand, high-fiving him, hugging him, patting him on the back. FOR WHAT?!!! I don't know who I wanted to fucking throttle more, Drew Peterson or the gaggle of fucktards who were adoring him. If Stacey Peterson or Kathleen Savio was your sister or your aunt or your daughter, would you have such reverence and awe for this man? Really? Think about it. I was seething. And when Senor Serial Killer came out from his little booth at the bar to peruse the hot bitches on the dance floor, he sought out his admirers. He was chatting it up, acting like the mack daddy of the joint. All I can hope is that this douche bag gets what he deserves some day. A person so God damn arrogant cannot be expected to NOT fuck it up again. We'll all be waiting. There's a nice hot seat waiting for you in Hell, Drew Peterson. Fuck you.

1 comment:

womenwithcancer said...

I don't know how you were able to control yourself. A murderer in the bar! I saw him on the Today show too, and he is SO guilty.