Saturday, March 28, 2009

Famous for WHAT?!!

After picking up my latest People magazine I had to chuck it to the ground without even checking the fashion don'ts section. Drew Peterson has weaseled his way into my favorite guilty pleasure read. Son of a bitch. There is a two-page article all about him and is brainwashed fiance. Sweetie, out of ALL the single men out there there wasn't one, not even ONE who was a better choice than DREW PETERSON?! Really?! Wow you are young AND stupid, honey. He either has a lifetime supply of rufies or a really big dick because he isn't just ugly--he's FUGLY.

Drew Peterson is a media whore. He jumps on any opportunity he has to make Matt Lauer listen to him go on and on about the sense of normalcy in his life faster than a dog humping your leg. Drew Peterson's "normal" life makes Chris Brown and Rihanna look like Mike and Carol Brady. People magazine, don't tell me about how Drew is making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for his kids or snuggling with his not-the-sharpest-tool-in-the-shed fiance. As if he's Super Dad or Romantic Loving Fiance. Hello, Dirty Cop Shit Bag, your third wife's body was exhumed and it was proven she was MURDERED. Right about the time you started dating your then seventeen year-old fourth wife. Who has been "missing" since for a long time. Ironic? No, ironic is when OJ Simpson gets acquitted of a double homicide but then ends up in jail for trying to steal some of his own memorabilia. Drew has luck and accomplices. I don't think his last two wives fate could be a bigger red flag to this bimbo he's screwing. Unless he came up to her one day and said, "Honey, you are young and hot but one day you will probably do something to really piss me off and then I just might have to kill you and pretend you left me, okay Snuggle Bunny?"

I know the best part of all this Drew Peterson hoopla is that in the end he'll get his. And it won't be ironic. It'll be fucking karma. And the only thing that might go missing for him is a big dude named Bear's fist up his ass. Don't drop the soap, Drew.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought of you immediately when I saw it. He is truly a scum bag and she, unfortunately, is as good as dead. Handwriting on the wall, anyone? Hello?

I can only shake my head.

Beth

Anonymous said...

The sad part is that he has been invited to work with Denis Hoff at the Moonlight Bunny Ranch. I heard it on the radio this morning, and Drew has expressed a desire to be the head of security for the ranch. In the history of bad ideas, I think this one is up there with the best of them.