Thursday, April 3, 2008

You know...

...your titties are way too big when the little hook that holds your leotard up around your neck springs open and flops down in the middle of Ballet/Tumbling with 4 and 5 year-olds.... Thank God I had the common sense to wear a ginormous sports bra underneath. Had I not, I suspect there might be many more daddies taking their daughters to dance class next week. Gotta' go change so the same thing doesn't happen in Teen/Adult class. Could be scary exposing teenagers to my cans, even if they're covered by a layer of Spandex. Which reminds me, guess what Sophie and Isabella informed me of daily in Hawaii whenever I had a bikini on?
"Mom, you have really big CANS!"
or "Your cans are going to fall out of that top!"
or "Mommy, you have huge cans!"
From the mouths of babes......

No comments: