Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Looks Like I Picked the Wrong Week To Quit Sniffin' Glue

Well for those of you who aren't aware of the classic movie, Airplane, please rent it. It has some of the most classic lines EVER. I will try to live up to my true Jivemommy potential the next time I see you. I can recite these lines pretty damn well...You might even mistake me for a sista'.....


First Jive Dude: Shit man, that honky mus' be messin' my old lady... got to be runnin' cold upside down his head. You know?

Second Jive Dude: Hey home, I can dig it. You know he ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap up on you man.

First Jive Dude: I say hey sky, s'other s'ay I wan say?

Second Jive Dude: UH...

First Jive Dude: Pray to J I get the same ol' same ol'.

Second Jive Dude: Eh. Yo knock yourself a pro slick, gray matter live performas down now take TCB'in man.

First Jive Dude: Hey, you know what they say... See a broad, to get that booty yak 'em.

First Jive Dude, Second Jive Dude: Leg 'er down 'n smack 'em yak 'em

First Jive Dude: Cold got to be! You know? Shiiiiiiit.

No comments: